EuroTeQ partners offer selected virtual courses and challenges to all their students. Browse our course catalogue and apply for courses provided by a partner university at your home institution.
The EuroTeQ partners are:
- CTU (Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic)
- DTU (Technical University of Denmark)
- L’X (École Polytechnique, France)
- TalTech (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
- Technion (Israel Institute of Technology, Israel)
- TU/e (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands)
- TUM (Technical University of Munich, Germany)
Frequently asked questions
Browse the catalogue for courses that are interesting to you. When you find one, press the ‘apply’ button which you’ll find on the page of that course. This will lead you to a contact point at your home institution (see below). They will do some basic checks, such as, if you are really a student of this institution. Then they will pass on your application data to the host institution. The host institution may require additional data from you.
At some universities, the academic staff has the final decision in accepting or refusing EuroTeQ students. Sometimes, there may be a check whether the students meet all the requirements for the course to be completed successfully. If this applies to you, we’ll inform you.
The rules and regulations for transfer of credits back to your home university vary by institution and sometimes even by department. We advise you to discuss the transfer process with your home institution. Credit transfer remains your own responsibility!
At times, it may not be possible to continue with a course, for good reasons such as conflicts of schedules, lack of time or different expectations. But please take this decision with care. Teachers put a lot of extra effort, time and resources into courses to enable EuroTeQ students to participate, and withdrawing from a course may disrupt the smooth running of the classroom for the rest of the group. If you really need to withdraw, then please inform the home university, the host university and the teacher and also give a reason why you decide to withdraw. Please also fill in our drop-out survey.
At each participating university, there’s a contact point available to you. Find their addresses here:
- TUM: TUM students who are interested in taking a EuroTeQ course, please see here.
- DTU: Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- TU/e: Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- L’X: Please read the information available on the Moodle’s platform.
- CTU: Please contact Andrea Vavřinová (email@example.com).
- TalTech: Please contact Ms Kerli Roosimaa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Technion: Please contact Technion International Office, Rita Popowicz (email@example.com).