Continuing education and training in Europe

You are a staff member at one of the six EuroTeQ partner Universities and want to be part of one of the biggest educational collaboration projects in Europe?

Are you interested in spending some time abroad to strengthen your skills and gain new perspectives by sharing professional experiences in another country?

The administrative staff at the EuroTeQ partner institutions have the opportunity to create channels and close cooperation between different areas of administrative units.

Participating in a staff mobility exchange gives great insights into a counterpart’s daily work and helps to generate new ideas on how to build the EuroTeQ Engineering University together!

‚‚‚Staff from all areas are welcome to apply for an Erasmus+ mobility for training in order to support their professional development in the form of training events abroad at a partner university (workshops, job shadowing, project meetings, etc.). You will receive a travel allowance through the Erasmus+ funding scheme to cover some of your travel expenses.

Our colleagues will help you find a host at the receiving institution and make turn your stay into a wonderful learning experience. (Please note that participation in conferences is not supported.)

Plan your mobility

  • Minimum 2 working days + 2 days for travelling.
  • Maximum 5 working days + 2 days for travelling.

The application is possible all year round and the process is really straight forward.

  1. Contact your home university’s contact person (see below) to discuss possibilities.
  2. Prepare and sign the Training Agreement.
  3. Submit the application form.

Apply through your home university

You are a staff member at TUM and want to go abroad? Please contact Dominik Beisser,, and visit the Website of the TUM Global & Alumni Office, to apply for your staff mobility for training.

As a DTU staff member, please contact Andreas Bruun, to plan your stay at a EuroTeQ partner.

As a TU/e staff member, please get in touch with Ms. Helen Michielsen, who will help you apply for the training mobility.

You are working at École Polytechnique and want to train abroad? Please email Nathalie Legeay, to plan your stay.

If you are a staff member at CTU and plan a training mobility abroad, please contact Oleg Fetisov, and visit the CTU website for Staff Mobility Programmes for Training. 

Coming from TalTech and want to attend a partner university? Ann Neudorf, will help you set this up.